Continuing Professional Development Courses
A Programme of CPD courses run for fellow counsellors
ACG provide an on-going programme of CPD events covering a wide range of topics and issues.
We are able to engage a variety of knowledgeable and respected presenters to run our courses.
Courses are held at the Woodlands Health Centre, Allington Road, Paddock Wood, Kent, TN12 6AX and are usually run on Saturdays.
The location is a modern, purpose built health centre, with plenty of free parking on site. There is also wheelchair access and a lift to the upstairs training room.
ACG provide coffee, teas and biscuits, please bring a packed lunch.
Certificate of attendance for each delegate provided and signed by presenter.
CPD Events Diary
• Reframing the Midlife Crisis - with Alistair Mayor - 11-11-2017 Details
• Setting up Successfully in Private Practice - with Mandy Atkinson - 09-12-2017 Details
Cost of each course is £60.00
- Complete the online Booking Form
- Call Shirley or Natasha on 0778 078 3638
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a booking form.